Monday, August 3, 2009

Yummy!!!

Doesn't this look scrumptious?






Today we experienced Marble Slab Creamery for the very first time. The experience was ..... amazing!!!! The ice cream is delicious and I love that you can actually watch them create your ice cream right before your eyes. Sara was ecstatic to have Cotton Candy ice cream mixed with marshmallows and Smarties (Sam wasn't quite as thrilled with it, he preferred to eat my cone). I was blissfully happy to get a Chocolate Peanut Butter cone -- with actual hunks of Reeses Peanut Butter Cup --- yummy!!!! I even had a chocolate dipped cone with bits of Skor bar on it (which very well could be why Sam preferred my cone to Sara's ice cream). Gary also got the Chocolate Peanut Butter, but he added nuts to his. He chose the same cone as I did too. 

The ice cream is well worth the experience --- my Daddy would have LOVED it there!!!! It is a tad on the pricey side, so this will be an infrequent treat for us, but I'd still recommend giving it a try.

Check out the website here. If you like ice cream, you won't regret giving it a try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment