Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!




This weekend we are celebrating Thanksgiving here in Canada. Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian family and friends!!! I hope you all have a happy and blessed year.


I feel so lucky and blessed. Despite my current health issues I have so much to be thankful for. I have a fabulous husband who is my soulmate, two beautiful and healthy children, a wonderful loving family (Mom, siblings, cousins, etcetera), a lovely home, dear and treasured friends, a good paying job (when my health allows me to return), the love of my heavenly Father, free health care, a diagnosis that isn't fatal and will only make me stronger, food and clothing, craft supplies, and so many more blessing both big and small. I am truly grateful for everything my Lord and Father have blessed me with.


Blessings to all, whether you are celebrating Thanksgiving today or not. May your life be blessed in more ways than you could ever imagine.


Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment