Friday, June 26, 2009

20 Favourites

Joanne posted this on her blog and I thought I'd have some fun playing along. I enjoy these types of things and enjoy reading the answers people give. So here goes.

My 20 favourites are:

1. Colour - purple
2. Dessert - trifle
3. Smell - fresh baked bread or cookies
4. Flower - Heather, roses and lilacs
5. Animal - hedgehogs and owls
6. Month - October
7. Beverage - water
8. Pair of shoes - sandals (but I'd rather be barefoot)
9. Snack - M&Ms
10. Song - Deep In Love With You by Michael W. Smith and I Can Only Imagine by Mercy Me
11. Place - with my family
12. Fruit - strawberries or pineapple
13. Hairstyle - loose curls
14. Piece of clothing - pjs
15. Store to clothes shop - Cotton Ginny
16. Season - Spring
17. Hobby - scrapbooking
18. Things to collect - anything Winnie The Pooh (especially Eeyore)
19. Movie - What Dreams May Come
20. Restaurant - Mexicali Rosas

Now it is your turn. If you decide to play along, please leave me a comment so that I may read your answers. Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment