Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hello World!!!!

I've had a blog that is basically devoted to my scrapbooking for awhile now, but I decided that I would like to have one that is simply about anything and everything -- as long as it is something good. We can all use those little feel good reminders and pick me ups once in a while. My goal with this blog is to offer something positive, something fun, something that makes the reader feel good each day. 

Tonight we watched a fun, feel good movie on DVD. If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend it. I wasn't sure about it when I first saw the trailers, but I'm glad we rented it and watched it. The
movie I'm referring to is Beverly Hills Chihuahua.


I don't think I've ever seen that many Chihuahuas at one time!!!!! I really enjoyed it, from beginning to end. It definitely fits the category of feel good movie for this viewer. If you like dogs and haven't seen it yet, I would highly recommend it.

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment