Thursday, July 2, 2009

Congratulations!

This was an exciting day in our household. My hubby accomplished a goal he has wanted to achieve for a long time. He's been working very hard and a few weeks ago he wrote some intense exams. Today he got the news that not only did he pass, but he passed with flying colours!!!!! So now he is a graduate!!!! I'm so proud of him!!!!


In honour of his achievement, I am going to share some wonderful graduation quotes I found while surfing the net tonight.





 Unknown









I'm so proud of my hubby for having the courage to pursue this dream and for persevering to achieve it!!!! Congrats honey!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Dear Heather's Hubby!!! That's fantastic!!!
    What a great idea for a blog!!! :D
    I have a blog award for you! Visit me at scrappinpatty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete