Sunday, March 21, 2010

Build A Bear

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile. It has been a rough go the last little while, but here I am :)

Today I had a fun day with my two children and my sister-in-law. Aunt Karen wanted to take Sara and Sammy to Build A Bear to create some new friends. Since yesterday was Aunt Karen's birthday, I surprised her by having her make a new friend as well. The three of them had a fabulous time and I loved every moment of watching them create their new friends (I am waiting for the new dragon that is arriving in April, then I'm going to ask DH for a new friend too :)


Here are their new friends. Sara named her bunny Heather (isn't she sweet?). Aunt Karen's panda is named Aaron. Sammy chose the froggy and named him Fireman Johnny (Sammy has decided that he is now afraid of his new friend, but he'll get over it very soon I'm sure -- he's two so it doesn't surprise us).



No comments:

Post a Comment